Sunday, November 6, 2011

Oldies, but goodies

Ok, as promised, a few more things I've done.

 This is what I like to call a "CupCake" apron.  I just pick 2 coordinating fabrics, ruffle, and voila, done!  Ok, it takes a little more than just that, if you're interested in learning how to make this, comment/email me and I'd be happy to indulge!  BOOMER SOONER!
 This was a really fun project, using only 1 FABRIC (well not counting the purple border).  It's from a book called One Block Wonders by Maxine Rosenthal.  If you can see, the fabric is actually Chez Moi by Moda.  Love this quilt!
Last is just my own version of those great little pin cushions I see at craft shows.  Pin cushion on top and removable trash on the bottom.  I used those little tiny beads from the floral dept at Hobby Lobby and some loose stuffing for the tops to add weight and keep them on the counter, and then each one is a little different on how it is attached.  The green one has ribbon and buttons, the middle just used scraps of fabrics and a button hole, and the purple is actually attached with velcro.  These were great gifts for my crafy family members!

No comments:

Post a Comment